Mental Health Therapist or Psychiatric Medication Prescriber
Watford City, ND and Dickinson, ND
Are you looking for a supportive, flexible, professional environment where you can lend your talents as a mental health therapist (various levels of LCSW, LPCC, PsyD, PhD, etc.) or psychiatric medication prescriber (Psychiatrist, Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner, etc.) in an underserved community? Are you interested in providing individual, couples, and family therapy, as well as running psychodynamic and psychoeducational groups? Are you a prescriber who wants to do more mental health work without the pressure of 15-minute medication management appointments? Whether you enjoy all or some of the above, we have what you need!
Agency Culture and What We Offer
· Collaborative therapy team environment
· Very flexible schedule so that you balance your personal and professional life needs
· Dedicated workspaces for confidential and individualized therapy sessions
· Quality over quantity model
· Ample supply of coffee, tea, snacks, and supportive (or silly) chats with other staff
Pay and Benefits
· W2 Employee option or 1099 contractor if fully independently licensed
· Commission based on license level, per client seen in pay period, plus base pay (general range for agency pay for mental health therapists is $500 to $10,000 per month, depending on how you decide to create your schedule)
· PTO accrual for full-time employees
· Reimbursement of medical insurance, or once agency meets quota from BCBS will provide insurance
· Retirement benefits coming soon!
· Did we say coffee and snacks?
· Licensed by the State of North Dakota as an LCSW, LMSW, LAPC, LPC, LPCC, PsyD, PhD (in Psychology), MFT, Psychiatrist, Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner
· Willing to discuss options for those in other levels of training or license types, if applicable and approved for internship/practicum/preceptorship programs
· We are looking to bring our new colleague(s) on board as soon as possible, and begin credentialing process, but we will spend the necessary time to find the best fit both in personal and professional abilities, as well as a match for our clinic culture. We hope this colleague is you! Please feel free to share with your colleagues who may be a fit!
· Preferably for in-person work at least once per week, though we are a hybrid practice for in-person and telehealth
· Full time and part time options
Please contact our fabulous staff to begin the process by sending us your resume or CV to:
Monica Dyson, Virtual Assistant at Peace of Mind Virtual Services, email@example.com
Stephany Moon, Front Desk Manager Extraordinaire at Empowered Therapy by Tara Lorenz, PLLC, firstname.lastname@example.org
Tara M. Lorenz, LCSW (ND LCSW5476)
109 5th St SW B757
Watford City, ND 58854
We are open to clinical internships/ practicums as required by your program. If you are interested, please call us at 701-444-3979 or email email@example.com
109 5th St SW Watford City, ND 58854
40 1st Ave W #205D
Welcome to our Dickinson office, located in the Park Square building. Look for the red bench with our brochures on them!
109 5th St SW
Counselor emails may be used to ask related clinical questions, but please contact the reception for scheduling purposes. 701-444-3979
© 2020 Empowered Therapy by Tara Lorenz, PLLC